ΑΥΞΑΝΕΣΘΕ και ΠΛΗΘΥΝΕΣΘΕ ΚΡΟΚΑΛΟΠΑΓΗ ΣΚΥΡΟΔΕΜΑΤΑ – ΜΠΕΤΑ και ΚΑΤΑΚΥΡΙΕΥΣΑΤΕ ΤΗΣ ΓΗΣ

The central secular and historic park of Athens «PEDION AREOS» covers an area of aprox. 235.000 sq.m. Its management and direction like also any related construction interventions are subject to the provisions of the articles “24” and “117” of the Greek Constitution and the 998/1979 environmental law. According to these any variation and modification of the forestation status and character of this land is prohibited. The forest and reforestation character of “Pedio Areos”, central park of Athens, has been acknowledged and confirmed by the legislative decree Law of 998/1979 and has been repeatedly asserted by the Supreme Court (case 2568/1981), the Independent Legal Institutions in our country, as also earlier from the Direction of Forestry in Athens, the Department of Forest, Nature, and Environmental Protection of the Ministry of Agriculture and Development (documents 102226/4725/16-12-2008).

This Project for a Recreation Plan is co financed by the European Union and the Regional Venture Program of Attica 2000 – 2006 and the European Program for Regional Development funded with 80% of the budget (the remaining 20% comes from National funds).

Advertisements

2 responses to “ΑΥΞΑΝΕΣΘΕ και ΠΛΗΘΥΝΕΣΘΕ ΚΡΟΚΑΛΟΠΑΓΗ ΣΚΥΡΟΔΕΜΑΤΑ – ΜΠΕΤΑ και ΚΑΤΑΚΥΡΙΕΥΣΑΤΕ ΤΗΣ ΓΗΣ

  1. ΑΡΚΕΤΟΙ ΘΑΜΩΝΕΣ ΤΟΥ ΑΞΙΟΛΑΤΡΕΥΤΟΥ ΠΑΡΚΟΥ ΜΑΣ ΠΛΗΡΩΣ ΔΥΣΑΡΕΣΤΗΜΕΝΟΙ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΟΓΟΗΤΕΥΜΕΝΟΙ ΕΞΕΦΡΑΣΑΝ ΚΑΠΩΣ ΕΤΣΙ ΤΗΝ ΓΝΩΜΗ ΤΟΥΣ:ΤΩΡΑ ΠΟΥ Ο ΑΣΘΕΝΗΣ ΒΡΙΣΚΕΤΑΙ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΝΤΑΤΙΚΗ ΔΕΝ ΠΡΟΒΑΙΝΟΥΝ ΣΕ ΘΕΡΑΠΕΥΤΙΚΗ ΑΓΩΓΗ.ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΕΝΤΑΦΙΑΣΜΟ ………….ΘΑ ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΕΝΤΥΠΩΣΙΑΚΑ ΜΝΗΜΟΣΥΝΑ .

    Μου αρέσει!

Σχολιάστε

Εισάγετε τα παρακάτω στοιχεία ή επιλέξτε ένα εικονίδιο για να συνδεθείτε:

Λογότυπο WordPress.com

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό WordPress.com. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Twitter

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Twitter. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Facebook

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Facebook. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Google+

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Google+. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Σύνδεση με %s